CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Top 16...Fake Food Items!!

For my latest installment of "Top 16...", I was inspired by Beatblack's Lollipop Necklace. It is just soo cute and looks yummy too. I decided to go with the "Top 16...Fake Food Items". And let me tell you, there sure are a ton of delicious-looking fake food on Etsy. My stomach was growling when I was done putting this together.


To get to each item, click on the link below.


1st row:


2nd row:

3rd row:


4th row:





13 comments:

Sweet Lollipop Shop said...

What a great selection of fake food items, only problem is I'm craving the real thing now!!

Thanks for including my gummi bear soaps :)

Annabelle said...

How cool is that! I love the faux food products. And, I'm with Sweet Lollipop, it's making me hungry!

Lara said...

These are so amazing!!! Now I am hungry!!!! Yummmmmmm!!!

Kat said...

Those are beautiful!!! Love those!

Nature Manipulated said...

Yummy!

Beat Black said...

I feel all fuzzy that my necklace had anything to do with this list. Everything looks soooo yummy!

Thanks for adding me to your blog :)
a very nice surprise!!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Very cute--and yummy!!

Oh great...now my sweet tooth is acting up....

Smiles, Karen

Tia Colleen said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

Starving!!!

Danelle (Indie Game Lover) said...

Ohhh awsome selection! I just added your blog to my blog AND I just saw the email about the Blog award! Thanks so much! I added it to my blog and linked it to your blog! Im going to try to remember on Thursday to pass it out at least to 2 or 3 other blogs lol! Sorry this is sooo delayed! Thanks again :)

http://www.tagsandbuttons.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

What yummy finds! Everything looks delicious!

missknits said...

oh man now i am hungry too! they all look good enough to eat! lol

BirdWatching Designs said...

Cute selections!!!!!

Teri Martin said...

Now I am hungry. At least they are fake no calories no guilt!