CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Finger Painting

I was going through my old emails today because I had waaay too many and I came across an email my mom sent me almost a year ago. Yes, I'm a pack rat, even when it comes to my email. lol Anyways, I had forgotten abbout this email and was totally surprised when I looked at it today. The pictures are soo amazing!! I just had to share them with all of you. I'm not sure of the artist's name, but in the email it said that it takes him about 4 hours to do each hand!! Wowsers!!












14 comments:

Blackfeatherfarm said...

These are amazing. Someone sent them to me in an email,{ I have an aunt who forwards everything !} and I was really captivated by them. Neat thing to add to your blog !

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

thats sooo neat! i'm assuming he has "hand models" that he paints on hehe, not his own hand. But I'd think my hand would get tired of holding the same positiong for 4 hours!

Kim Caro said...

i saw this before...its pretty stellar

CREATEaTHOUGHT said...

Ok I have never seen anything like that, how neat!

w said...

those are stellar.

Karen said...

I've seen those hand/animal pictures before... they are absolutely amazing! I used to live in So Calif and we had snowbirds too... they are S.L.O.W! LOL

Great blog... keep writing!

Stela said...

omg those are absolutely amazing!!

Kari said...

That is absolutely amazing, thanks for sharing those. I will have to show them to my kids, too!

TinaA said...

Amazing!

Giulia Mauri said...

Hi, I'm The Card Tree from Etsy, found you in the forum!

This pictures are so amazing!
Thanks for sharing x

Julia

Lady RavenWolf said...

That is so cool! Thanks for sharing with us!

Anonymous said...

Thanx for stopping by...
yes these are AMAZING, thanx for sharing them! My 5 yr old son's favorite is the eagle! ;D

MonikaRose said...

Hello, these are amazing, thank you for sharing. THey look so real, i really like the duck.
Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

wow-this is one of the coolest thinks I have ever seen.