CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

My first Blog Award!!


I am soo excited to say that I have been nominated for my very first Blog Award!! Yippee!! Thank you sooo much to Art for Hair for the nomination. I am beyond delighted to be nominated for the Brilliante Weblog Premio 2008 Award!

As recipient of this award, I get to nominate seven blogs that I think are deserving of it. And here they are!!

1 - Holy Craft
These are the rules for these winners...
1. The award may be displayed on a winner’s blog.
2. Add a link to the person who you received the award from.
3. Nominate up to seven other blogs.
4. Then add their links to your blog.
5. Add a message to each person that you have passed the award on to in the comments section of their blog.

5 comments:

Janice said...

Congratulations!! It would be a very well deserved win :)

Good luck!

ABrushWithHumor said...

thank you SO MUCH for this award! I am truly honored to be in such talented company!
Nothinglikeit

esque said...

Congrats! Always fun to get an award!

Leah said...

congratulations!! a great blog!

Nicole Thomas said...

congrats on the award and to those you nominated as well!