CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Halloween Costumes Already!?!?

Yes, it's that time of year already. Halloween is right around the corner and I'm soo excited!! My 19 month old son, Evan, is going to be Mickey Mouse for Halloween and I want to go as Minnie Mouse to match him. Problem is, I can't decide which costume I like better. lol Take a peek at both costumes and then vote in my poll in the right column which one is your favorite. Thanks soo much everyone!!



The first one....



























The second one...



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would go for the second one - the belt has a nicer buckle and the pleating looks better so I am betting that it is better quality.

marin said...

they are both super cute, but i think the first is a bit more innocent.

Nicole said...

Go for the first one! The second one looks too much like sex-on-a-plate.

Rock and Fossil Depot said...

Both are very cute, but the first is my favorite.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Very cute! Both, really. Yet . . . there's something about that second one . . .

Debra said...

I really like the first one better.

Beth said...

I like the skirt better on the first. The whole innocent/sexed up thing on the second skirt is a bit much for me. Wish I had the figure for that!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I like the first one way better!

TiLT said...

They are super cute...but the second one seems a bit to Lolita to go along with a kid imo.

Anonymous said...

Wow..! These Halloween costumes are looking cool and a little bit sexy.

The Abbey said...

OMG!!! If you are able to wear one of those costumes then you rock!!! I am still trying to get back to my prebabies weight!!!

I'd go with the top one, but they are bth super cute!!!