CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Olympic Sale!!

In honor of the Olympics, why not have a sale? I'm currently running a sale in both my Etsy shops, August 8 - August 24. Click the links below to go directly to my "Olympic Sale" sections to find some great deals on everything from jewelry to greeting cards. I have a lot of new items I am working on right now and will start to list them next week. So, I need to start clearing out some merchandise. If you make a purchase from both of my shops, I will adjust the shipping and refund you the difference. Happy shopping!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5590465&section_id=5572009 (GiftsEtc)

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5376487&section_id=5566322 (Skincandy)

3 comments:

ABrushWithHumor said...

nice blog! I like the Olympic sale - great idea!
Nothinglikeit!

PAC said...

Good luck with your sale! Great idea!

melissa said...

What a cool Idea!
Much luck for your sale, I'm off to see what I can see in your shop!

Melissa