CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New feature!! Top 16...Purses!!

I've decided to start a new feature in my blog. I want to promote some of my fellow Etsians, but there are sooo many items that I love!! So, I'm going to make a "Top 16..." list once, twice, or more each week!! If you have any ideas for a "Top 16..." list, feel free to comment about it here in my blog.

For my first feature, I've decided to go with my weakness...purses. These are some of my favorites that I've found on Etsy. To get to each purse, click on the link below.

1st row:
Summer striped purse
Meredith - Small Tote with Wood Handles
Padded LAPTOP TOTE BAG in Mod Dots Spa
A-Line Bling - Mint

2nd row:
Go Directly to Jail (large)
Woven Duct Tape Handbag with Pink Flower
Rose Handbag
Peacock Feather Bag

3rd row:
Kleo Slouch Bag
Amy Butlers Morning glories
Pink Cocoa Blossom Tote Bag
The ICKY Bag DUO

4th row:
Marbled green silk-lined clutch bag
the LUCY bag in ginger blossom water lilly green
Beautiful green and pink flowered clutch
GINGER BLOSSOM PURSE



7 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

WOW!! thanks so much for adding my LUCY bag to your list of beautiful bags!! :)

kim* said...

the graphic covers your entry, i cant see what it says:)

Cindy Joy said...

Nice feature! My favorites are the impractical ones - the peacock feather bag and the rose and peony bag! And you've featured one of my favorites - Jennifer Ladd. Her pink and green handbag is beautiful and practical. Can't wait to see the next feature.

Barbra said...

I want them all...great group!

Crystal Card said...

what a fun idea.. some really great bags there!

CSD Faux Finishing said...

Gorgeous collection of purses! Summer Striped Purse has been a favorite of mine for a while now. they are all terrific finds!

w said...

love the clutch by redrubyrose. it's gorgeous!