CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

YART Sale!!



This year on Etsy starts the First Annual Kickoff to Summer YART Sale!! The sale begins Wednesday, June 11 and runs through Friday, June 20. During this time, many shops, including mine, will have items with super discounts!! I will be starting to post my YART sale items later this evening. To take a look at my sale, click this link...
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5590465&section_id=5475462

For more information about the YART Sale, or to have your shop participate in it, click this link...
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5653370&page=14

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog. I can't wait for the Yart Sale on etsy to start. I have a lot in my shop that will be at very cheap prices to. :) Hope we all get a lot of sales from it plus do some great shopping :)

Unknown said...

wellcome to blogging i just started last week and actually am loving it even though i never though i would!

Unknown said...

never heard of a YART sale - sounds cool -- I gotta check it out!

PAC said...

Sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

I am participating in the Yart Sale...Hope it does well for all of us!

pinkrosesglass said...

I also am participating in the YART SALE. Check out my shop, pinkrosesglass on ETSY