CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I'm still new to the whole "blogging" thing, so please bare with me. I'm hoping to use this blog to promote my shop as well as some of the other fabulous sellers on Etsy.

In my shop, I sell handmade greeting cards, gift tags, matchbook notebooks, business card envelopes, and more in the works! I also sell diecuts and punchouts that can be used in scrapbooks and your own handmade creations. Along with the paper crafts, you will also find some of my photography. These photographs have been taken right in my front yard!!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. To get to my shop, just click this link.

http://GiftsEtc.etsy.com

2 comments:

pinkrosesglass said...

Nice Blog! Thanks for adding the link to my shop!

Judy (Pinkrosesglass)

Jessica said...

You've done a wonderful job setting this up! It looks great!