CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Brand Spankin' New Listings!!

Phew, I was busy tonight! Listed a total of 9 new cards in my shop, GiftsEtc. I have a lot of other new items, including gift tags and mini gift tags, still to photograph and list. Those will be up by the end of the week. Besides all that, I'm also working on a bunch of things for my upcoming, "Christmas in July" sale. That's right, I said it CHRISTMAS!! Can you believe its just 6 months away?? More information will be coming up about that sale in about a week. On to tonight's listings!! Click on title to be taken directly to my shop where you can purchase these cards. :-)

3 comments:

Nature Manipulated said...

I love the striped gratitude card and the butterfly one too.

Unknown said...

lovely cards

littlechook said...

you have been a busy lady

they are lovely lovely cards!