CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Want to be featured in this blog??

I'd love to start featuring some Etsy sellers on my blog. There are 2 ways I'm going to do this -

1) Each week, I will have 1 seller that I "interview" and feature in my blog. I will also promote this seller in my BnR for the whole week!

2) I will also feature 1 or 2 articles written by my fellow Etsians in my blog. The subject matter is up to you, as long as it is Etsy-related.

Leave a comment here if you are interested in either or both. If I choose your shop, I will send you a convo via Etsy. Thanks and best of luck!

6 comments:

Norasknickers said...

I would be happy to participate!

Tasha Early said...

I'd love to participate in either!

:)

Patrizia said...

I would love to be featured!

Check out my blog too!

http://milkcream.blogspot.com

Momo said...

I would love to be considered.

pauseability.etsy.com

pauseability.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Margaret said...

I would love to do this.

www.cgoriginals.etsy.com

http://countrygirloriginals.blogspot.com

Art for Hair said...

Your articles are really interesting, I never knew much about a BNR before. I'd love to be featured on your blog!