CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 20, 2008

My son...the next Rocky Balboa


I know boys are supposed to be rough and tough, and let me tell you, my little boy definitely is rough and tough. He's almost 17 months old but he can run, walk, climb and fall down like he was 5 years old. Today he took quite a spill that I must tell everyone about. Evan loves his balls. No, not those balls. lol Beach balls, basketballs, bouncy balls...those kinds of balls. Anyways, he was laying on his beach ball like he always does, when it slipped out from underneath him and he hit the corner of his eye on a wood chest.
Poor kid cried for a few minutes but was ok when he saw Mommy break out the container of Italian Ice. lol Always makes him feel better. It bled a little bit this morning and by the time I put him to bed, it looked sooo purple!! It'll definitely make a cute scrapbook page! :-)
































5 comments:

pinkrosesglass said...

He is so sweet. I'll bet that hurt you more than him.

Shell Mitchell said...

what a cutie!

Annabelle said...

He is so adorable !!!

Crafty Mama said...

Italian ice fixes all boo-boos! ;)

Unknown said...

I feel for you. My son had to go to the ER for stitches yesterday.