CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New listings in my shop!!

Just got finished listing 9 new items in my shop, including the debut of my Scrabble Tile Magnets!! My son decided to take a 3 hour nap today so I was able to finish alot of new items. I've also got some other projects in the works which will be posted soon. Here are my new items. For more information on any item or to purchase an item, just click on the picture and it will take you directly to that item in my shop.

4th of July Patriotic Hat Gift Tags













Set of 5 Flower Power Business Card Envelopes













Flip-Flop Mini Gift Tags












Boy's Toys Mini Gift Tags













Sports Themed Mini Gift Tags













Pretty Flower Mini Gift Tags
















Glittery Flower Mini Gift Tags













Initial Scrabble Tile Magnets













Set of 3 Blue Bejeweled Scrabble Tile Magnets



2 comments:

Melissa said...

cute tags gifts!

Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

These are all so cute! I just love the patriotic flags as the 4th of July is my absolute most favorite time of the year!