CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Festival

Yesterday, my mom, my sister, and I took Evan to a Pumpkin Patch Festival. We had such a great time! They had little shopping carts for the kids to put their pumpkins in. Evan carefully "examined" all the pumpkins and finally settled on a medium sized pumpkin as well as a teeny tiny one. They also had pony rides, so of course I wanted Evan to take a ride. Course, when I saw the ponies, I joked that I wanted to ride one too. Well, next thing you know, the lady was walking a full size horse my way and asked, "You still want to ride?" lol So, Evan and I took our horse/pony ride together and the pictures came out soo cute!! Evan didn't want to get off the horse, so they let him ride again. After the pumpkin patch, we went and got lunch and then it was time for me to go to work. :-( This afternoon, my sister and boyfriend are coming over to the house and we're going to carve the pumpkin. That should make for some interesting pictures...lol The pic at the bottom is from last year when we carved pumpkins. Enjoy!!

















7 comments:

jewelstreet said...

He is too cute!

DECA Candle and Bath said...

Looks like a fun time!

Our daughter is going on her first school field trip to a pumpkin patch on Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Funnily, I wrote a pumpkin cook book. I wrote about it on my blog today.

I've had a lot of fun times in pumpkin patches.

UniqueNurseGranny said...

Love tha hat.Looks like everyone had fun.

The Stewart Stuff said...

They grow up too fast, don't they!?! Cute pictures! I love the pumpkin patch!
-10oneworld

Karen said...

How fun! I bet Evan had a great time.

Friendlyhands said...

Your son looks like a handfull...ah to be young again:)