CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Featured Etsian - Lyn Lloyd Designs

There's nothing like a great banner to really set the mood for your Etsy shop. And that's exactly what you'll get when you take a peek at Lyn Lloyd Designs Etsy shop. Her shop is full of customized banner and matching avatar sets. All of her banners are one of a kind! Here is my interview with Lyn Lloyd Designs.



Who are you?
I'm Carolyn, my nickname is 'Lyn' and the name 'Lloyd' comes from my grandmother. It's her maiden name. I'm a graphic designer, painter, artist, computer lover, tea lover, yoga enthusiast and book lover.



What is your Etsy Shop Name?


What do you specialize in?
Graphic Design


What do you like best about Etsy?
I get to work from home! :D


Where do you find inspiration for your products?
Sometimes advertisements on tv and around the web, also just from my own art background, and from the shop I'm working for.




What is your favorite item in your shop? Someone else's shop?
I love all of my work, it all just reminds me how far I've come! I also love everything from the shop 'fringe' http://www.fringe.etsy.com/







Best advice you can give to other sellers?
Forums, forums, forums, then blog, blog, blog as well as always be nice to your customers no matter what! Don't argue or post anything about sales or arguments on the forum! Always have good business ethics!


Anything else you'd like to add?
I love what I do and I want to encourage others to, instead of sitting at home dreaming, to get out there and start doing something you love, even if it's small!






Thanks for the great interview Lyn!! Be sure to check out Lyn's shop. With the holidays right around the corner, now is the time to spruce up your shop with a fun holiday banner. :-)

5 comments:

Kim Caro said...

yes my banner needs help...i change it every so often this one has to be the worst yet lol

Giulia Mauri said...

Lovely banners!

MillieDog Designs said...

great feature!

Beauty by Elke said...

Such pretty banners! I love reading interviews and I love doing them :)

CAT Productions said...

Good interview! And, wonderful banners!