CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Top 16...Local Artists!!

This week's Top 16 is all about celebrating local artists. There is soo much talent living right here in the same city as me that I just had to dedicate this Top 16 to them. I was initially inspired by Beccamari's Etsy shop. Her husband is a local photographer who introduced me to her shop. Her shop is a little girl's fantasy land - beautiful paper roses, fun top hats, and whimsical prints.

I hope this Top 16 also inspires you to take a peek at your local artists. You'll be surprised just how much talent lives in your area.

To get to each item, just click the link below.

1st row:


2nd row:


3rd row:


4th row:


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow. :D All of these items are fantastic. I'm going to have to buy some soap and maybe some chocolate. :)

Kim Caro said...

i love the sushi roll magnet :)