CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 28, 2008

The Craziest November in History!!

Hello to everyone! I apologize for not updating at all this month. You know how they say things come in 3s? Well, this month, things seem to come in the 100s for me. lol I have had a lot of things to deal with this month - personal and emotional. I would rather not get into detail about everything, but God has not made November a very easy month for me. With everything that has been going on, I also haven't been able to devote as much time as needed to my 2 Etsy shops - and I apologize to those who waited a little longer than usual for their orders to arrive. Sometimes things just happen that complicate your life that make the normal everyday things hard to do. One thing is for sure, I am coming out of this month a stronger person. I have shed way too many tears this month and now I need to move past all that has brought me down these past few weeks.

At the moment, I have both my shops on "Vacation Mode". The plan was to have them revamped and ready to reopen today, Black Friday. However, I was not able to finish all I needed to do on time. Therefore, my grand reopening of both shops will take place on Cyber Monday. I will be having a special "Grand Reopening/Cyber Monday Sale" all week!! I'll be posting more details about the sale this weekend.

Once again, I am truly sorry for my lack of blog posts this month. Please, all I ask is that you say a simple prayer that my life gets back on track. I'm hoping that the rest of the year turns out ok.

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Black Friday!!

2 comments:

redbarbi said...

Second mom here, take a deep breath and yes things go up and things go down, you will bounce back. Life is full of all sorts of issues and it all comes down to how we handle them. You are strong and will re-bound!

LeelaBijou said...

*sending good vibrations to you* best wishes! btw you have a lovely blog ^_^