CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

SUPER DUPER 2 DAY SALE!!!

If you couldn't already tell by my countdown, I'm taking my son, Evan, 17 months old, to Disney World on Tuesday - his first time to see the Mouse!! And yes, my son is quite the Mouse freak. lol To help offset the cost of gas, which is just crazy high right now, I've decided to have a 2 day Super Duper Sale in both my shops:





Here is the sale:


*****SUPER SPECIAL 2 DAY SALE!! ENDS FRIDAY!!*****


YOU CHOOSE THE SALE THAT YOU WANT!! PLEASE MENTION WHICH SALE YOU'D LIKE IN MESSAGE TO SELLER AND WAIT FOR REVISED INVOICE BEFORE PAYING.


SALE #1 - FREE SHIPPING ON ENTIRE ORDER

SALE #2 - BUY ONE AT FULL PRICE, GET ONE 50%

SALE #3 - 20% OFF TOTAL PURCHASE


Happy Shopping!!

2 comments:

BlenderBach said...

Ooh, have fun! We were just there in March!

Unknown said...

You have lovely items for your shop. It’s nice that you add your friends from etsy. You can tell you love what you do just by the design of your blog.
Best wishes in success.