CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

My brand new treasury!!

I got a treasury today that I really loove!! It features all sorts of items using the same fabric. Kleo, by Alexander Henry. I was first introduced to this fabric by my friend, Barb, who runs 2 shops on Etsy. I purchased the cutest little purse from her that used this fabric. When she started making grocery bag dispensers, I knew I had to have one in the same fabric as well.

I hope you enjoy this treasury as much as I loved making it. Feel free to leave a comment on the treasury by clicking on the image below. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Nature Manipulated said...

Great fabric!

Sew Bettie said...

This treasury is great. I love seeing all of the different ways to make one fabric design come alive.

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

Great treasury!

I love the backgound to your blog!