CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, ladies and gentlemen, without further ado, I finally have a date set for the relaunch of Gifts, Etc. On August 1, I will reopen my shop with a ton of new cards, gift tags, and more goodies!! To celebrate the reopening, I will be having a week-long sale! Also, each day I will be having a fun giveaway!! More details about the sale and giveaway will be available closer to Saturday. Be sure to add me on Twitter for even more savings next week!!

http://Twitter.com/ellaofthecinder

3 comments:

Designs by Denise Marie said...

Its about time toots! LOL!

mybizzyworld said...

so did you reopen? looking forward to more posts on this blog.

carole

Unusual Gifts said...

Great! I'll be looking forward to it. I'd love to buy gifts at your shop.