CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

WICKED!!!!!!

Today is THE DAY!!! I will be seeing "Wicked" live on stage in approximately 17 hours!!! I was in college as a theatre major when "Wicked" debuted on Broadway, so obviously we all went nuts over it. I've read the book and it is amazing!! I have every lyric to every song memorized and I know several people who have seen it live in New York. Now, it is on tour and is playing for 3 weeks just 45 minutes north of me. My mom surprised me with 2 tickets for Christmas so I'm taking my little sister with me and we're going to see it. I'm sooo excited...I feel like a kid in a candy shop!! All week, my CD player has been playing nothing but "Wicked". I'm soo crazy about it that I even changed my blog layout and added the soundtrack, so I hope you enjoy listening to it. :-) Anyways, I'd better be headed to bed...I'll post details and pics this weekend!!

"Something has changed within me
Something is not the same
I'm through with playing by the rules
Of someone else's game
Too late for second-guessing
Too late to go back to sleep
It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes: and leap!

It's time to try Defying gravity
I think I'll try Defying gravity
And you can't pull me down!"



4 comments:

esque said...

So jealous! Have fun!

[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]

Willow's World & Willow's Wool said...

Have fun, its amazing!!

KanYoFuse said...

Have fun tonight. Your going to LOVE it.

Beth said...

Enjoy! The book was fantastic--I'd love to see it on stage.