CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's almost March!??!?!

I cannot believe how fast February has flown by!! This has been one heck of a month for me. lol I'm in the process of completing reorganizing my craft area and plan on making new items for Gifts, Etc. in the next couple weeks. I've also been photographing my jewelry destash to list starting next month in my Skincandy shop. I'm sad to see it go for now, but I just don't have the time and energy to run 2 shops at the moment.

As far as my personal life goes, can we say woah?? lol Long story short, my boyfriend, Ryan, and I met January 6 and officially got together on January 22. Today is actually our 1 month anniversary! Yippee!! Problem is, he lives in Canada and is going back up there next week. He's asked me and my son to move up there with him and I'm all conflicted now. Should I follow my heart and move to a totally new country where I only know a few people...to a place that has something called seasons and snow...to a place where I can't drive 20 minutes and end up at my sister's house? Or should I stay here and not disappoint my parents by moving their only grandchild far away from them? Somedays I just wish I could wake up 5 years from now so I know what the answers I need today are. I have so much going on in my head that I can't sleep at night. I pray to God that somehow He will give me the answer I need...what do I do?

Anyways, while I rack my brain and stare at the clock counting down the minutes till work is over, I hope you enjoy these pictures. The first is Ryan and me on Valentine's Day and the others are my son, Evan's, 2nd birthday pictures. Enjoy!















6 comments:

Mommy Bear said...

Cute blog!

Wow, that is a tough decision. Just follow your heart and the rest will all work out. Y'all make an adorable couple and your son is too cute.

We Blog Artists said...

Don't think too much about it...what was your first thought???
I moved from Spain to Canada 10 years ago and I see my family and they come out here...hey we could be neighbours!
Where would you be moving to?

Ripper Arts said...

I don't know how people run two Etsy shops! You and your hubby are too cute! Your son too. :) Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about March. I was just thinking yesterday that it doesn't seem like spring should be coming up this fast.

My advice about the move would probably be to wait a little while and see what happens with the relationship. After all, you've only been dating a month. If it's meant to be, he should be there later.

Just keep praying. God answers to anyone who asks. When the answer- regardless of what it is- comes, you'll know.

Audrey said...

Hey! Canada is not so bad - we're really friendly!! Depending where your boyfriend lives - you might get snow but it might not be that cold. It's a big decision, wish you all the best.

hollyzhobby said...

Good luck with your decision. Your son is adorable.